To help you, we've put together a small selection of things to bring back with you from your stay in the UK :
- Tea, of course! Accompanied by Quality Street sweets in their famous purple box.
- Typical souvenirs such as magnets, teaspoons or cups with the effigy of the royal family.
- Whisky from Scotland, since the country has the largest number of distilleries in the world.
- Scarves, hats, woollen sweaters
- Celtic jewelry
- A variety of items relating to football, rugby, Guinness and advertising.
- Posters or postcards of the murals
- Plaids from Wales
- Scottish tartan scarves
- Haggis, Scotland's national dish, a stuffed sheep's stomach.
The United Kingdom is also known as THE shopping destination. You will find huge shopping malls, markets and small shops where you can do business.
Good to know : a guide for people with disabilities can be found at Visit Britain Shop.
Go to the different destinations' fact sheets to get good deals for your stay in the United Kingdom :
- Northern Ireland
Comparez et réservez les meilleures offres pour visiter Royaume-Uni - ENG